Bea [Beya] Sueters is a Managing Director of EduWeb Media, she is responsible for the Demand Generation of EduWebMedia companies.
5 things about Demand Generation
- Demand Generation is different than generating qualified sales leads. The leads come if the demand exists
- Demand Creation is about stimulating a market so the target groups understand why they need your product or service
- Demand Creation is about problem identification, education on what to do about that problem, and thought leadership
- Demand Creation is time-consuming
- Demand Creation brings in long-lasting results
She believes that the end-user marketing strategy of the company is one of the most important factors of demand creation. End-user marketing integrates the voice of the customer and the end-user in the applications, products, and systems.
By employing end-user marketing as a market-driven strategy, companies can easily create value, build awareness, and establish trust in the marketplace.
Bea Sueters is also convinced that umbrella branding is one of the most powerful tools in branding.
Umbrella branding is the practice of labeling more than one product with the same (corporate) brand name.
It is a branding policy in which a multiproduct firm uses its (corporate or collective) reputation as a bond for the quality insurance of all the products created under its brand name.
In addition, alongside her husband, Hans Sueters, she is responsible for creating EduWeb Media’s data-driven growth strategy by analyzing data and spotting online trends.
Follow Bea on Twitter.